wtorek, 14 października 2014

wishlist: Sheinside

hey! Today I come to you with fasting, in which like "Advertise" great company Sheinside. It is a company cooperating with many bloggers. They have a great range, including dresses, blouses, sweaters, pants, jewelry. I wrote them an email asking them to cooperate, and I got my chance. I have to make a collage, with pictures of their clothing, or accessories. So it did, post I wrote in English, because I have to send Sheinside. 



T-SHIRT


 Frankly, the choice of only a few things was not easy, because I had to choose from thousands of great clothes! So these are t-shirts that I have chosen, they are in my opinion very girls, I like very much.

1 - click 
2 - click 
3 - click 
4 - click


SHIRTS


Shirts that I saw on the Sheinside, it is not common shirts. Rarely will you find such a store, they are fantastic!

1 - click
2 - click
3 - click


SWEATERS


Sweaters chosen by me, in my opinion, are beautiful and girls! They have nice colors, and sweater number three, is very ingenious!

1 - click
2 - click
3 - click


SWEATSHIRTS


I chose sweatshirts are more "at ease". All hoods were brilliant, but I put on these.

1 - click
2 - click
3 - click
4 - click



DRESSES


Dresses are brilliant! The choice was difficult, but the ones I like the most. The first and the second dress, are very imaginative!

1 - click
2 - click



That's it! I hope you like the post, if so, write me about it in the comments. Now, I can only send the note to Sheinside! Keep your fingers crossed! 

And that dress you like the most?


Brak komentarzy: